Congratulations on taking the first step on the path to becoming a career pilot!
To begin the application process, please follow the instructions below:
CFA is currently only offering an online option to complete your Radio Communications and Ground School Courses. This option is 100% online from your home.
To apply and confirm your registration for the Radio Communications and Ground School Courses, please complete the following 3 steps:
- Provide Contact Information.
- Provide Personal Information and Background.
- Provide credit card for payment of application fee and online course tuition.
(The application fee will be processed immediately upon submission of the form. The online course tuition will be processed later, after the application has been approved.)
- US student application fee: $200 application fee for US students ($50 for U.S. military students)
- International student application fee: $500 application fee for international students (includes processing of your I-20 and visa).
- The tuition for the online course: $1,500 (applies to all students)
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact your admissions representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: (619) 448-2212.