Congratulations on taking the first step on the path to becoming a career pilot!
To begin the application process, please follow the instructions below:
CFA offers two options to complete your Radio Communications and Ground School Courses:
- Option 1: on our campus in San Diego, California.
- Option 2: 100% online from your home.
To apply and confirm your registration for the Radio Communications and Ground School Courses, please complete the following 3 steps:
- Provide Contact Information.
- Provide Personal Information and Background.
- For online courses, pay the $1,500 course tuition (for those enrolling for the June 2, 2020 class start, receive a $200 discount!). For on campus courses, pay the $200 application fee for US students ($50 for U.S. military students), or pay the $500 application fee for international students (includes processing of your I-20 and visa).
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact your admissions representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: (619) 448-2212.