|Title:||International Admissions Representative – Mexico||Reporting to:||Director of Admissions|
|Department:||Admissions/Recruitment||Employment Type:||Full-time, commission-only position|
|FLSA Classification:||Contract worker||Location:||Anywhere in Mexico – work at home|
California Flight Academy (CFA) is an international premier aviation college offering training programs in Private Pilot, Instrument, Commercial Single Engine, Commercial Multi Engine, and Certified Flight Instructor. CFA’s streamlined programs are tightly focused and provide graduates with the knowledge and practical skills that lead to a successful professional pilot career. As an FAA approved school under parts 141 and part 61, and an authorized Cessna Pilot Center, we offer our graduates the highest standards of safety, comfort and quality education from a professional flight academy. CFA opens a whole new world of discovery and opportunity for graduates as they receive training from dedicated, caring, career-oriented, and professionally-certified staff.
The International Admissions Representative – Mexico actively participates in CFA’s mission by providing prospective students a high level of customer service and by educating prospective students properly before they apply for admission. They maintain regular contact with prospective students from initial inquiry through application using several contact methods while using exceptional communication, follow through, and problem resolution skills.
Performance Outcomes & Expectations
- Applicants are inspired to their highest level of achievement and excellence.
- Applicants are treated with fairness, respect, and impartiality while abiding by the CFA admissions process and policies as documented in the Admissions Manual.
- Applicants are adequately prepared with the knowledge to successfully start their chosen program.
- Applicants are guided through the application process and all necessary evidence and documents accompany a student’s application and acceptance of offer.
- New prospective student inquiries are contacted with 24 hours using all available contact methods and the customer service provided meets or exceeds expectations.
- Minimum number of contacts are made with new prospects weekly.
- Minimum number of applications are obtained monthly.
- Agreed-upon Key Performance Indicators are consistently met or exceeded.
- Daily Accountability Report completed daily and submitted to manager.
- Weekly or bi-weekly Zoom meeting or in-person meeting with Director of Admissions.
- Clear verbal and written communication with applicants, and inter-and intra-departmentally.
- Adherence to agreed-upon schedule and to all CFA policies.
- Gains an in-depth, comprehensive understanding of all CFA program offerings (including degree programs offered through Bryan College), recruitment process (including familiarity with Salesforce system, gmail, and other contact methods), admission requirements, and admissions policies and procedures as outlined in the CFA Admissions Manual.
- Participates in regular training meetings provided online or in-person by CFA.
- Responds to prospective student inquiries using a combination of phone, email, text, social media, webchat, and/or other communication mediums.
- Documents all activity in CFA’s online software system Salesforce.
- Motivates applicants to excel while ensuring that questions and concerns are responded to accurately and ethically.
- Ensures proper dissemination of information to prospective students for any changes in pricing, curriculum, start dates, housing options, etc.
- Personally develops lead opportunities by engaging in prospecting activities.
- As needed, personally meets with prospects and parents, either in person or via a video conferencing tool, such as Skype or Zoom.
- Provides recommendations for process improvement, lead distribution, or other matters as deemed necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Physical Demands/Work Environment Requirements
- Can work from home, but must have a dedicated office or workspace
- Must be able to provide the following technology items:
- A working PC desktop or laptop with Windows 7 or higher, 8MB of RAM or higher, and a processor that is equivalent to or better than an Intel i3, 2.3 GHz
- A webcam, either in a laptop, or external webcam connected via USB
- Internet connection, preferably directly connected with an Ethernet cable that has dedicated bandwidth of 5 Mbps up and down
- A computer headset, which is used for making calls via a softphone application on the computer
- Ability to sit and work in a virtual environment on a computer for up to 8 hours per day using software technology including but not limited to Salesforce, Zoom, Vonage, and webchat (training to be provided for all technology used)
- Ability to work a schedule at least 40 hours per week
- Must be able to read, write, and be conversationally fluent in English and Spanish
- College experience and/or degree preferred, but not required
- Experience working in a sales or admissions position
- Experience working with a flight school or in aviation is a plus
- Understanding of the US educational visa process
- Proven track record for being a dynamic communicator and facilitator
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), presentation
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in navigating through a PC and multiple software systems
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com, and a paragraph (in the body of the email) describing why you believe you are a good fit for this position.