Students at CFA have the choice of receiving health care services from a variety of providers. We highly recommend a health insurance policy during your training at CFA in the event you get sick or injured. You may use health insurance from your home country. Please speak to your insurance representative to find out about your coverage.
Although we are not affiliated with any healthcare insurance providers, the following insurance options are available for students whose healthcare coverage does not cover international providers.
- International Medical Group http://www.imglobal.com/index.aspx
- HTH Worldwide http://www.hthstudents.com/
- Travel Guard www.travelguard.com/
- ISO Insurance https://www.isoa.org/
- Travel Insurance Services http://www.travelinsure.com/
- International Student Insurance http://www.internationalstudentinsurance.com/
Additionally, upon your arrival at CFA, we have highly competent medical professionals who can perform your FAA physical examination. To learn more about medical facilities and services available, please visit:
Chase Avenue Family Health Center
(Preventive and Common Illnesses)
Sharp Grossmont Hospital
(Emergencies & Urgent Care)
Click here to download our Student Life at CFA Brochure.